I’ve made some updates to the route servers page. There were enough changes to warrant a quick blog post, so here goes:
- MTN collapsed AS2905 into AS16637, so lg1.za.mtnbusiness.net now lives in the latter AS
- lg1.za.mtnbusiness.net now has more liberal command authorization
- lg1.za.mtnbusiness.net has a new password: l0ok1ng-G145s (1337 5p34k much?)
- I added the AS37105 (Neology) web looking glass.
- I added the Routeviews route server at JINX.
Are there any ISP route servers not on the list?
If you know of any, please drop me an email!